The City of Jericho -> Claims Form
INFORMATION & SETTING
Welcome, friend!

We are a mature, no wordcount original sci-fi RP set in the fictitious future city of Jericho.

Please register with your character's first and last name in REGULAR CAPITALIZATION

JERICHO
SUMMER, 309J
ADMINS
MODERATORS
UPDATES
11/9/14
The Jericho Unity Festival Event is coming soon!

10/18/14
Notice some shiny awards badges under your avatar?

10/8/14
Check out all of our canons characters!

8/27/14
Congratulations Ben! Welcome to the staff team! With this appointment, staff is no longer hiring!

8/19/14
Please welcome Callisto as the fourth member on our staff team!

7/23/14
Welcome, weez, our new mod!

7/5/14
We just installed automatically-generated claims, so check them out here. We are also collecting character quotes, so send them in using the Claims form.

6/29/14
Drea has been promoted to staff! Also, we just installed automatic "fake" post templates, so all your posts will look like it has a template around it. If you want to make a post without the template, simply use the "notemplate" button.

5/19/14
We just implemented a new application system! Now, instead of copying and pasting a code, your account profile will serve as the application! With the new custom profile fields, it has all the information the admin needs to accept your character, and provides a handy reference for other members who may need to look them up!
CREDITS
site credits here~ skin by vanessa of atf and shine. the pop out cbox code was created by kismet of rpg directory. thanks to darren criss of shine for the beautiful mini-profile! automatic post template by drea. all original content of this site belongs to nambs and the individual members.

Attention: This RP is now closed. Please view the Announcement threads for more details.
STATIC AFFILIATES

Thinking Out Loud

SCROLLING AFFILIATES

A Harry Potter Mystery RPG Crusader Citadel
The Kill Factor Legends - An Original Shifter RP

Claims Form, Fill this out after being approved
Drea!
 Posted: Jul 5 2014, 12:25 PM
Drea
is Offline
270 posts
Chatacters: Reina Vargas, Todd O'Connell, Tess Monet, and Marcin Jefferson
OOC Account

Awards: 3

Claims Form
the city of jericho

That's right- we only have one claims form! After your character has been approved, fill out the below form(s) to add your character to all of the lists. If you want to change a just a things on the list, just post below explaining whatever it is you want changed. You can submit your character quotes here as well.

Here are all the lists that will be updated after we put in the code:
Character Directory
Face Claim
Who's Who
Census
Character Spotlight and Character/Player Count (In Site Stats on main page)

Please try to keep the same formatting (don't remove the commas, apostrophes, etc. even though it looks funny)- all our claims are being automatically generated by the code below, and improperly formatted code may break it. If you do not know what to put, just leave the default value and a staff member will fill it out for you. If you do not want to specify something, N/A should be fine.

Player:
CODE

{  "player": "YOURALIAS",  "age": "YOURAGEINWORDS", "timezone": "TIMEZONE", "profile": "PROFILENUMBERURL" },

Example:
CODE

{  "player": "Drea",  "age": "Twenty-three", "timezone": "Pacific", "profile": "6"   },

Character:
CODE

{  "name": "CHARACTERNAME", "player": "YOURALIAS", "level": "LEVEL", "age": "AGE", "gender": "ONELETTER", "job": "JOB", "profile": "NUMBEROFYOURPROFILEURL", "playby": "PLAYBY", "icon": "ICONURL100x100", "quote": "WHATEVERQUOTEYOUWANT."},

Example:
CODE

{  "name": "Tess Monet", "player": "Drea", "level": "E", "age": "32", "gender": "F", "job": "Soldier", "profile": "29", "playby": "Olga Kurylenko", "icon": "http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u632/AndyDroid808/tessSquare2_zps7f88500c.png", "quote": "You know, you crushed my husband’s heart once."},

The Profile Number URL is what you see in the address bar after you click on your profile. For example, if I click on my profile, I see this: thecityofjericho.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=6 so my number would be 6. If you don't have an OOC account, just use the number of your primary character account.

Gender can be M, F, or N for nonbinary.

--------------------
PM AIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

STATIC AFFILIATES

Thinking Out Loud

SCROLLING AFFILIATES

A Harry Potter Mystery RPG Crusader Citadel
The Kill Factor Legends - An Original Shifter RP

<% SKIN SELECTOR %>

SKINNED BY VANESSA OF ATF AND SHINE