The City of Jericho -> Jericho Auction Item - Elite Getaway Package
INFORMATION & SETTING
Welcome, friend!

We are a mature, no wordcount original sci-fi RP set in the fictitious future city of Jericho.

Please register with your character's first and last name in REGULAR CAPITALIZATION

JERICHO
SUMMER, 309J
ADMINS
MODERATORS
UPDATES
11/9/14
The Jericho Unity Festival Event is coming soon!

10/18/14
Notice some shiny awards badges under your avatar?

10/8/14
Check out all of our canons characters!

8/27/14
Congratulations Ben! Welcome to the staff team! With this appointment, staff is no longer hiring!

8/19/14
Please welcome Callisto as the fourth member on our staff team!

7/23/14
Welcome, weez, our new mod!

7/5/14
We just installed automatically-generated claims, so check them out here. We are also collecting character quotes, so send them in using the Claims form.

6/29/14
Drea has been promoted to staff! Also, we just installed automatic "fake" post templates, so all your posts will look like it has a template around it. If you want to make a post without the template, simply use the "notemplate" button.

5/19/14
We just implemented a new application system! Now, instead of copying and pasting a code, your account profile will serve as the application! With the new custom profile fields, it has all the information the admin needs to accept your character, and provides a handy reference for other members who may need to look them up!
CREDITS
site credits here~ skin by vanessa of atf and shine. the pop out cbox code was created by kismet of rpg directory. thanks to darren criss of shine for the beautiful mini-profile! automatic post template by drea. all original content of this site belongs to nambs and the individual members.

Attention: This RP is now closed. Please view the Announcement threads for more details.
STATIC AFFILIATES

Thinking Out Loud

SCROLLING AFFILIATES

A Harry Potter Mystery RPG Crusader Citadel
The Kill Factor Legends - An Original Shifter RP

Jericho Auction Item - Elite Getaway Package, Hosted by Raith
Raith
 Posted: Aug 27 2014, 08:52 PM
Admin
is Offline
8 posts
Layabout
Unavailable

Awards: 1

Elite Getaway Package
the city of jericho

Welcome friends. You have stumbled upon the Jericho auction of a lifetime. We are 100% legit as seen by the certified seal by the House of Lords and through our use of the standard Jerichan Payment transaction processing procedures. I am a person of many items that I do not need, and you are a browser of Jericho’s internet who is looking to be the top bidder. Let’s get started, shall we?

Elite Getaway Package

Estimated value: $900-1000 Jerichan Dollars
Bidding starts at: $50 Jerichan Dollars, increments of $10 or higher
Bidding Ends: In two weeks (Sept 10th)

user posted image
Picture by Momena Yasir

Pamper yourself during a trip to a magnificent hotel on Level A. The package includes a three-night stay at the most famous hotel in the towers, lunch with a famous Elite or a House of Lords member, a spa certificate, and a guided tour of the level. Well what are you waiting for? Post below to put in a bid.

If you think meeting an Elite is torture, why don't you check out the Friend Finder Package?

Fill out this form using your character’s account and post below the thread to bid.
-The name can be your character’s real name or username
- All posts will be available for all Jerichans who use the internet (so nearly everyone)
- 1 Jerichan dollar is about 1 U.S. dollar
- Comments without a bid amount are allowed and can be directed at anyone
- Please keep in mind how rich or poor your character is and if they are the type to bid on the items

CODE

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Bid Amount:[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]
PM Email
^
Todd O'Connell
 Posted: Sep 9 2014, 08:18 PM
Drea
is Offline
68 posts
Judge (Citizenship Affairs)
Married - Natalia Ramos (Class F)

Awards: 2

Name: Todd O'Connell
Bid Amount: $50
Comments:

--------------------
user posted image
PM AIM
^
Raith
 Posted: Sep 13 2014, 09:21 AM
Admin
is Offline
8 posts
Layabout
Unavailable

Congratulations, Mr. O'Connell. I am immensely jealous of your steal. The getaway package is worth much more than your only bid of $50. You will be receiving shortly a private message with additional details and an opportunity to request a meet with an Elite or a Lord.

This auction is now closed-- but as always, open to comments, bragging, and whining.
PM Email
^
Raith
 Posted: Sep 15 2014, 09:30 PM
Admin
is Offline
8 posts
Layabout
Unavailable

Correction: Thank you, Todd, for sending me such a tasteless email. I have consulted my sources and you are correct - you have the choice of meeting a famous Elite or a Council Member, not a member of the House of Lords. I apologies for the confusion. For making my day so enjoyable, I am choosing for you. You will be meeting a famous Elite who is certainly not on the Council. Have a good day.
PM Email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

STATIC AFFILIATES

Thinking Out Loud

SCROLLING AFFILIATES

A Harry Potter Mystery RPG Crusader Citadel
The Kill Factor Legends - An Original Shifter RP

<% SKIN SELECTOR %>

SKINNED BY VANESSA OF ATF AND SHINE