The City of Jericho -> Dagger's Plotter
INFORMATION & SETTING
Welcome, friend!

We are a mature, no wordcount original sci-fi RP set in the fictitious future city of Jericho.

Please register with your character's first and last name in REGULAR CAPITALIZATION

JERICHO
SUMMER, 309J
ADMINS
MODERATORS
UPDATES
11/9/14
The Jericho Unity Festival Event is coming soon!

10/18/14
Notice some shiny awards badges under your avatar?

10/8/14
Check out all of our canons characters!

8/27/14
Congratulations Ben! Welcome to the staff team! With this appointment, staff is no longer hiring!

8/19/14
Please welcome Callisto as the fourth member on our staff team!

7/23/14
Welcome, weez, our new mod!

7/5/14
We just installed automatically-generated claims, so check them out here. We are also collecting character quotes, so send them in using the Claims form.

6/29/14
Drea has been promoted to staff! Also, we just installed automatic "fake" post templates, so all your posts will look like it has a template around it. If you want to make a post without the template, simply use the "notemplate" button.

5/19/14
We just implemented a new application system! Now, instead of copying and pasting a code, your account profile will serve as the application! With the new custom profile fields, it has all the information the admin needs to accept your character, and provides a handy reference for other members who may need to look them up!
CREDITS
site credits here~ skin by vanessa of atf and shine. the pop out cbox code was created by kismet of rpg directory. thanks to darren criss of shine for the beautiful mini-profile! automatic post template by drea. all original content of this site belongs to nambs and the individual members.

Attention: This RP is now closed. Please view the Announcement threads for more details.
STATIC AFFILIATES

Thinking Out Loud

SCROLLING AFFILIATES

A Harry Potter Mystery RPG Crusader Citadel
The Kill Factor Legends - An Original Shifter RP

Dagger's Plotter, || Suki Ito ||
Suki Ito
 Posted: Nov 5 2014, 08:13 PM
Dagger
is Offline
19 posts
Chairwoman, Board of Education
Single

Awards: None

Personality Sketch

• Detached and cold
  • Ruthless and ambitious
  • Little sense of humor
  • Dedicated to the City's Children
  • Never been in a romantic relationship
  • Longs for a family of her own

Friends

• N/A

Enemies

• N/A

Suki Ito

Biography

I love to plot, so feel free to throw some ideas at me!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Nambs!
 Posted: Nov 6 2014, 12:51 PM
Nambs!
is Offline
235 posts
Fearless Leader
Married

Awards: 3

Hmmm, well I think Lazarus and James are the most likely ones to interact with her on a daily basis, but if she ever descends to C she might meet Lottie and John.

James - The Big Cheese himself, any new major policies she wants to implement on the school system would have to ultimately be approved by the Council, after being funneled through the House of Lords. She could try appealing to Councilman Bishop directly, trying to get his approval? It would be a nice change of pace for him.

Lazarus - A bit like James in plot, he's a Lord so he would be one of her first obstacles if she wants to get something approved. She'll probably have an easier time convincing him, he's a sucker for a pretty face.

Lottie - A doctor down on C, pretty standard plots for her. If Suki gets sick or injured, Lottie is the one who would probably fix her up.

John - A mutant in Project X who is currently posing as a professor at Jericho U. He likes to sit in the park and challenge strangers to chess matches, haha.

--------------------

Calvin
O'Connell

James
Bishop

Lottie
O'Connell

Nicodemus
Keane

Darius
Grimm

Lazarus
Palomo

Teddy
O'Connell

Chris
Johnson

John
Doe

PM Email Website AIM
^
Suki Ito
 Posted: Nov 6 2014, 08:22 PM
Dagger
is Offline
19 posts
Single

All of these look feasible... and awesome. So who are you hurting for threads with? I'm open to any of them.

Let me know and if you'd like me to start one. =)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Drea!
 Posted: Nov 6 2014, 09:28 PM
Drea
is Offline
270 posts
Chatacters: Reina Vargas, Todd O'Connell, Tess Monet, and Marcin Jefferson
OOC Account

Why hello there!
the city of jericho
I like your plotter. Something about lime green font really tickles my fancy. XD

Suki and Marcin
the city of jericho
Are Sylvan and Ebon twins? I'd imagine that she would know Marcin through them since he lives on Level D. Marcin also has been doing some investigating into the disaster on the bridge. We should think of a name for it! Maybe he has been pestering her for details. I'd imagine it would upset her, but would it make for an interesting thread?

Suki and Tess
the city of jericho
Well she's being arrested so she'll get to know her in not so agreeable terms.

Suki and Todd
the city of jericho
Todd's primary job is to analyze upcoming graduates and assign recommendations on which level they should be placed into, so they might have worked together in the past. How does she feel about keeping the balance in Jericho. For instance, if most of the students of a graduating class are doing well according to her, and many of them get sorted on a lower class (the underlying idea is because there's not enough room and the city needs someone to do the hard work), would she maybe confront Todd about it?

--------------------
PM AIM
^
Suki Ito
 Posted: Nov 8 2014, 03:36 PM
Dagger
is Offline
19 posts
Single

Suki & Marcin
the city of jericho

Ebon and Sylvan are twins. They could be buds with Marcin but they are probably pretty immature and a little obnoxious. Ito keeps in contact with her family in D and it could be that she's seen him around the Harrow house and knows him.

On the other hand, Ito is driven to present a good-face to the public. It could be that she's run into him at a couple of parties or press-conferences. He could have either helped her with good-press in the past or, like you said, been a pain in her side for a while.

However we go with this, it could be fun.=)

Suki & Tess
the city of jericho

Oh yeah. I think we got this one covered. They are probably gonna be ready to rip each other's hair out at the end of it.

Suki & Todd
the city of jericho

I like this idea. It sounds like they are somewhat similar personality wise and that could either work out great or horribly. It would make sense if they knew each other.

As for Ito's views on class-mobility and politics, I think she's tunneled-vision on her own job and the expectations of her family. I think she likes the idea of merit mattering -- not genetics -- and of people not being forced into a mold. But besides the fact that rebels might have killed her sister and lured her brother away, she's not stupid enough to ever say anything too...anti-Jerichan. Not brave enough to take a stand on any issues unrelated to her job.

Let me know if you have a preference on which thread first and I can start it. =)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Drea!
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 11:58 AM
Drea
is Offline
270 posts
Chatacters: Reina Vargas, Todd O'Connell, Tess Monet, and Marcin Jefferson
OOC Account

What fun! You're starting this one, so choose whichever one calls to you. We can eventually thread both ideas. smile.gif

--------------------
PM AIM
^
Suki Ito
 Posted: Nov 10 2014, 12:52 PM
Dagger
is Offline
19 posts
Single

Okeey-day. I just got slammed by replies on another board. As soon as I catch-up there, I will start a thread and shoot you a PM with the link. =)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

STATIC AFFILIATES

Thinking Out Loud

SCROLLING AFFILIATES

A Harry Potter Mystery RPG Crusader Citadel
The Kill Factor Legends - An Original Shifter RP

<% SKIN SELECTOR %>

SKINNED BY VANESSA OF ATF AND SHINE